Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MEMORIES BLOSSOM

I want to share all my memorable events took place in my life from the age of 5 to till date through this blog.

OK Let us enjoy the journey

Journey Part I Age 5 to 10

STD I AGE 5

I used to go with my elder brother to School when I was put up in Std I. Even at the age 8 my brother was very caring towards me. He used to take me to school everyday. Those scenes are still stay green in my remembrance. In my class though I am allotted seat in the first row I used to come to last row so as to enable me to see my brother who is in the opposite class room.(was it killadithanam or insecured feeling? I dont know)

STD II AGE 6

I still remember my teacher in Std II whose name is Metilda. I have a craze on that name. I used to come home for lunch in the afternoon. After I finished my meals my mom told to clean the place where I ate. I was in a hurry to attend calls of nature 2. But afraid of disobeying mom's instructions I cleaned the spot. My mom asked me to start for school since it was getting late, due to fear, instead of informing her about the urge of natures call I started for school with dirts. When I entered classroom, my teacher noticed the dirt and sent me home to clean the dress and come, So I came home again, got archanai from my mom, and wore another dress and went to school. (I was that much afraid of my parents isnt it?)

STD III AGE 7

In Std III my class teacher was one Tmt. Prema. She was a new mother. My father, being a Sanitary Inspector, used to vaccinate the infants of the town. My father will convey the date and time when the vaccination to be done and after care in my slate and in the same slate my teacher will give reply( Hi it is purely regarding vaccination) Due to this I became pet of my teacher. I used to talk to my teacher standing on the side foot of the table. One Master who is called as kulla master took me away and scolded me for chatting with my teacher in such a way without respecting the teacher. ( how cruel he was to the child No?)

STANDARD IV AGE-8

In Std IV one Renuka was my friend. Both of us will sit together. The Prayer on the afternoon session will be at the class rooms. While school prayer was going on myself and my friend used to chant the prayers recited by our parents.

In one of the monthly test I got 100 out of 100 Marks in Mathematics. (Ulagamaga athisayam) My joy knew no bounds. I came home with a joyful mood wavering my answer paper calling mom mom. But no reply. When asked, my dad told that my mom is ill and is. sleeping. U can understand what would have been my feeling (Alas booof)

STD V AGE 9

Thiru Xavier was my class teacher. My younger brother Mohan used to fight with me always. He told that he will complaint against me to my master, He kept up his word and complained to my master about me that I am not obeying my parents for which I was beaten by my master

One Ruby is the Headmistress of the school. One day in Class she criticised my father about his uniform dress, ( I was very proud (why was even now I am proud to remember my father in his uniform dress) He used to wear Kaki Half pant, Kaki shirt , he will wear belt and shoes. He will look like a Policeman. ) Since then I avoided my HM and will not talk to her. I came home informed my mother about HM and wept. My mom consoled me.

I ran for 5 years. I want to take deep breath. I will stop here and start the journey of next 5 years little afterwords.

Thank you for having a journey with me. Bye.


1 comment:

Lakshmi said...

Very very nice stories. Wish you had shared these before - would have amused me so much more as a child :)