Tuesday, November 25, 2008

About Kith and Kin

I was born among six children to my parents. Though the family is big and my mom and dad managed to run the family with single earning. Really both of them are very great. In this article I intend to speak about all my kith and kin. Writing on this issue I think it is very enjoyable for me. I don't know what the readers may feel. So I start travel from my Dad.

MY DAD

My dad was working as a Sanitary Inspector. He was very handsome in his Uniform dress. He was very kind to his subordinates. But for his short temperament he was very good at home. But we could not move with him that much friendly because of his strictness. Whatever be our needs we will only ask to my mother and get through her. Only after joining the work with Government I started studying my Pre-university Course and B.com degree course through correspondence course. I used to dispatch the answer papers for the tests only through my dad. I used to write all the exams only by the pen given by my father. As far as I am concerned whatever I do with the consent of My father that will work out successfully.

My father was very affectionate towards me. After my marriage sometimes he used to come in the morning with tiffin dosai. My mom will not send dosai for me only. She will send it for the entire family. Whenever my dad come to my home we will be taking only kothsu,rasam and rice. He felt bad about that.

My father was not only affectionate towards us. Unlike other father-in-laws he is very different. He used to go to railway station daily to accompany my sister-in-law (Vaini) since my brother either he will be out of station or he may come late. He used to take the children Sowmya and Raghav to school at times when my sisters are otherwise engaged. He used to wash the uniform dress of the children. Put wrapper to the School books and notes. Really my Vaini was lucky to have such a father-in-law.

He is such a great man. That he neither felt very happy at the joyful events nor felt very bad at the time of troubles. He used to take both good and bad alike.

After a return from tour with his wife and son's family, on one very hot day due to suffocation and due to old age he became ill and passed away. By that time my son Raghav, my sister Uma were present. I too visited my dad before his last breath. May his Soul rest in peace

No comments: