Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mom

Like my dad my mom is also a super m0m. She got married to my dad at the age of 13, she delivered her first child at the age of 17 and I am her second issue and first daughter at the age of 20. At the age of 32 she was the mother of 6 children. Really I wonder how she brought us all up.
She had also experienced financial crisis since the entire family depends on only one income of my father. My mom used to tell that her dad mom and brother used to extend their helping hand at times. Three times my father was posted to outstations and my parents had to tackle two establishments. My mother brilliantly overcome all the financial crisis. She was able to manage with what she had.

She had encouraged me while learning typewriting and shorthand. Since I got job at the age of 19 after I had healed from serious chicken pox and I was too weak but being a steno typist my work was too heavy and due to that fact she had showered a lot of love and affection towards me and taken care of me well.

My parents had not enjoyed their personal life. Even for the near relatives marriage my father alone will represent for the entire family due to financial strategy. Even then my mom brought us up all very well and they have given us all the basic education and also married life. Now all her children are living well.

She also taught me that whatever be ones behaviour habits whether they are good or bad she always used to advise to take good alone from that person. Though I am not following it by 100% I think I am following it at least by 90%. Hence my mom is not only a mother, she is a teacher, she is a well wisher and beyond all she is my god.

Further I wish to say here about her that she was very kind towards her children. She was also very kind to her daughter in law. She is not like other mother-in-laws. She took care of her daughter in law more that she took care of her own children. Even now at the age of 76 she is thinking only of the well being of her children.

God cannot come to each and every one so he sends a mother to everybody.

So I not only love my mom but also worship her equal to god.

Let her live long with hale and health.

No comments: